Back to Gymnastics

                                     Back to Gymnastics







    
If you read my Making and Breaking Commitments posts, you know that gymnastics was a really important part of my life for years, and that I still miss it.

Even though I quit gymnastics, I knew that I never wanted to let go of it completely. Although the long hours were too much for me, I knew I would find a way to keep gymnastics in my life somehow.

That's exactly what I plan on doing! I recently joined high-school gymnastics. It's through my high school and it will be my way of having fun and competing in a high-school sport. The high schools compete against each other, and the hours aren't nearly as long.

I am so excited to have gymnastics in my life again. I get to compete alongside some of my new friends in school and I get to go back and train with my old coach. It's been only four months without gymnastics, but it has felt like an eternity. It felt like something was missing in my life. I'm so glad to have that part of my life with me again. I can't wait to get back into the gymnastics community.

It's exciting to pick up old hobbies. I think that's important. If you have an old hobby that you dropped from your life, you might want to revisit it and see what happens. Especially if you had great memories during those times; it can't hurt. Maybe you will rediscover old passions and make them into something new.

You'll be just fine,

Kaylie


Comments

Post a Comment